[video] An American Disgrace
Posted by Lech Dharma on July 17, 2013
While the Obama family has spent over a billion dollars of taxpayer dollars on vacations since his first day in office, and the DOJ has spent millions of taxpayer dollars on things like fighting Arizona’s legislation to enforce immigration law within their State, millions of Americans with Alzheimer’s still have no cure or effective method to combat their horrible, deadly disease. Only a pittance in spent by our government on Alzheimer’s research each year.
It’s a disgrace.
As the baby-boomer generation moves into it’s seventh decade, Alzheimer’s will strike many millions more.
EXPERIENCE 12 MINUTES IN ALZHEIMERS DEMENTIA:
- News Summary: Later retirement may avert dementia (miamiherald.com)
- Later retirement linked to lower risk of Alzheimer’s, study shows (medcitynews.com)
- If you think you have Alzheimer’s, you just might, studies suggest (nbcnews.com)
- First Ever Dementia Dogs In Scotland Help Two Couples Battle Alzheimer’s (zen-haven.com)
- Mentors for Alzheimer’s patients (wwlp.com)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.